- Inspiration through knowledge
- Public Libraries = Education, Knowledge & Learning for Life
- To create opportunities that transform lives through knowledge for every age at any stage, one exceptional experience at a time
- Reading, Viewing & Listening for Pleasure & Personal Knowledge
The library provides materials in many formats including books, audios, videos, electronic resources and more, as well as programs and events for people of all ages to transform their quality of life.
- Early Childhood & Pre-Teen Literacy Experiences
The library provides children from birth to age five with educational services designed to ensure that they enter school ready to learn to read, write and listen. Library collections, programs and services are also designed to improve the education and literacy skills of school age children and teens as well as to enrich and transform their lives.
- Public Internet Access
- Reference Assistance & Instruction
- Genealogy & Local History Assistance
- Community Connections to Discover, Create & Innovate